This white paper presents the essential concepts of electronic signatures. In particular, it deals with the case of qualified signature, the highest level of signature recently offered in 100% remote courses. An alternative solution to PVID certification on the French market, it enables us to meet additional vigilance requirements.
But that’s not its only advantage!
In this white paper, you will find
- The different levels of electronic signatures and their requirements
- Qualified signature (QES): security level, benefits, case study
- PVID certification: definition, standards, constraints
- How do you reconcile regulatory compliance and the customer experience?
- And finally, as a bonus: a quiz to find out all you need to know on the subject!