// The challenge of trust in distance selling
Checking the identity of a new remote customer is a major challenge for organisations selling online with a high risk of identity fraud.
This need is heightened when subject to regulatory obligations, as is the case for banks and insurance companies (KYC /5th AML-FT Directive).
There are a number of solutions to this, such as a substantial level of electronic identity or the implementation of additional vigilance measures (Article 561-5-2 of the Monetary and Financial Code), but in practice, the underlying techniques are not easy to apply.
Solutions adapted to your identity verification challenges
Whether it’s controlling fraud or meeting regulatory obligations, the Netheos identity verification solutions is constantly adapting to technological and regulatory developments.
You can focus on your business with the assurance that you are complying with the relevant regulations.
// Remote identity verification at 3 key points
Real-time verification of identity documents
Facematch with proof-of-life detection
The dynamic fraud base
// Netheos remote identity verification solutions
PVID certified path
- Remote Identity Verification Provider (PVID) certification by ANSSI (in progress)
- Human control performed in France
- Customized time scope
- Level of guarantee equivalent to that of an eIDAS substantial level identity (face to face equivalent)
- Instant response (100% automatic)
- Fully customizable
- Manual correction of rejects by a Netheos human expert (optional)
- Archival certificate of compliance at the client’s discretion
Certification of Remote Identity Verification Providers (PVID) by the ANSSI
In process of obtaining