// WHAT IS AN ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE?
// THREE SIGNATURE LEVELS FOR eIDAS
BASIC ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE
- There are no mandatory criteria or certification requirements, so the quality varies depending on the service provider.
- The most common level of signature, since it is the most flexible and easy to implement for a large number of use cases.
ADVANCED ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE
- Identification of the signatory before signature.
- Electronic certificate containing the signatory’s personal information.
- Delivered only by a certified trust service provider.
- Can be used remotely: the ideal compromise between flexibility and legal security.
QUALIFIED ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE
// the remote signature solution IN 3 KEY POINTS
Netheos meets your needs:
- With complete peace of mind, you benefit from expert guidance in choosing the level and process of electronic signature suited to your needs.
- You can simply activate the chosen level and procedure for the electronic signature, based on the integrated catalogue of ID methods.
- Finally, you have a single contact person who advises you and takes responsibility for the entire process, from identity verification to electronic signature.